This article provides steps to duplicate a search.
A search can be duplicated if necessary. A search might be duplicated in order to start building a new search similar to a current search. As an example, you might build a search that has base filters set such as age or gender or church, and then duplicate it for adding in Encounter filters, or Grow filters.
Complete the following steps to duplicate a search:
1. Click on Accompany Find People.
2. From Find People locate the search to remove.
3. Click on the ellipsis to view the drop-down menu.
4. Select Duplicate from the list.
5. Select the privacy settings for the duplicated search. (Public or Private)
6. Click on the Create New Search button.
Note* The duplicated search is now in the list of searches and can be renamed if desired.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.