Add or Update an Alternate Address in Directory
This article provides steps to add an alternate address in Directory.
For families that have a different summer or winter address, or just a temporary address, an Alternate Address can be set in the system. The Alternate Address is used for envelopes to be mailed during the dates specified. It also displays on the family page during the dates specified.
Here are the steps to add an alternate address in Directory:
1. From Directory click on Family and Members in the main menu.
2. Search for the desired family.
3. Click on the Family to view the Family Detail screen.
4. Click on the ellipsis to view the drop down menu.
5. Select Add an Alternate Address from the menu.
6. Complete the new address on the side menu. This can be scheduled for future use or or marked later as their current residence.
7. Click on the Add button to process.
A tooltip appears by the address if an alternate address has been entered for the family.
Alternate Address dates are used for all envelope lists that the family is enrolled in and is pulled automatically by the system as appropriate. During the scheduled dates the alternate address displays with their primary address shown with a tooltip.
Note *The alternate address can be updated at anytime by following the same procedure and selecting Update Alternate Address from the drop down menu.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.