Update Safe Environment Certification in Directory
This article provides steps to update a safe environment certification in Directory.
A staff member can record that a person has passed their Safe Environment Certification and update the safe environment certification when it expires.
Here are the steps to update the safe environment certification:
1. In Directory, from Dashboard, search for the family name.
2. From the Family Detail page, click on Family Members in the main menu.
3. Locate the desired family member and click on the View Details button.
4. Click on the ellipses on the to view the drop down menu.
5. Select Safe Environment Certification from the drop down list.
6. Check the box marked Safe Environment Certified.
7. Enter the Date of Certification.
8. Enter the Date of Expiration.
9. Click on Save.
Click here for more information on updating a safe environment certification for teachers in Religious Education.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.