Edit Accounting Export Setting
This article provides steps to edit the accounting export setting.
When a user enters contributions into Quickbooks, the accounting export setting is the General Ledger number (from the Chart of Accounts) that will be debited. General Ledger numbers that match the fund number being exported will be credited
Here are the steps to edit the Accounting Export Setting:
- From Settings go to the ellipsis (3 vertical dots) and select Edit Accounting Export.
- Select Edit Accounting Export.
- On the side sheet, enter the Fund Debit COA ID.
- Click on Save to process.
- Check this out for more information on Settings.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.