ACH Rejections and Corrections Report
This article provides steps to run, view and also update an ACH Corrections and Rejections Report.
To run a report and view the ACH accounts that have been corrected/rejected during a specific time frame, the ACH Corrections and Rejections report can be generated beginning from any of these three locations; Forms, Religious Education or Giving.
- From Forms, Religious Education or Giving go to to Reporting.
- Select the ACH Corrections and Rejections Report from the drop down menu.
- Select a Timeframe from the Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Year To Date, Last Year, or choose a Custom Date Range and use the calendar to set the dates.
- Click Run Report to create a report.
Note* If there are any results within this time frame, the report will generate the details.
To Update Report:
- Change reporting criteria at any time and select the Update Report icon to run the report again.
- To download the data, select the Download icon and a CSV file will be created with the information.
Check this out for more information About ACH Corrections and Rejections System Impacts and Reports.