Delete Internal Only Fund
This article provides steps to delete an Internal Only Fund.
An Internal Only Fund that has been created by mistake can be deleted providing no contributions have been recorded.
- From Giving go to Funds.
- Select the specific Internal Only Fund to be deleted.
- Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots).
- Select Delete from the menu.
- Enter the name of the fund to confirm the desire to Delete.
- Click on Confirm to process.
Check this out for more information on Internal Only Funds, Setting Up a New Internal Only Fund, or on how to Archive an Internal Only Fund. And, check this out for links to more information about Funds.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.