Gift Notes Report
This article provides steps to run a Gift Notes report.
The Gift Notes report shows all notes a donor has made during a specific timeframe for funds selected.
Complete the steps to run a Gift Notes report:
1. From Giving go to Reporting.
2. Select Gift Notes as the Report Type from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter report timeframe. Select from either the Last 7 days, Last 30 Days, Year To Date, Last Year or you can choose a Custom Date Range and use the calendar to set the dates. (Dates specified for the future include gifts that are scheduled but not yet processed.)
4. Select the Funds you wish to include in the report. (Select funds individually or check the top box to select all funds. To locate a fund quickly, use the search feature to type in part of the fund name.)
5. Click Run Report once you have selected your preferred options. The report generates with the gift date, donor name and address, fund name, gift amount and gift note.
To change the timeframe or selected funds, make changes in the desired fields and click the Update Report button to create an updated report.
Download the information into a PDF, CSV or Excel file at any time by selecting the Download button.
Note* View Gift Notes in your Giving Dashboard. The report will provide the number of Gift Notes submitted in the last 7 days as a default. Go directly to the Gift Notes report by selecting the View Gift Notes button.
On the Contributions card, hover over the Gift Note icon to see a specific note for a gift on any individual transaction.