Remove a Gift From a Pledge
This article provides steps to untie an existing gift from a pledge.
Any transaction can be removed from an existing pledge. Both the donor and the staff member have the ability to perform these actions. A transaction already attributed to a pledge can be removed from that pledge at any time. This will reduce the amount attributed to the pledge, and if the pledge was complete, it will become Active again.
Here are the steps to untie an attribute from a pledge:
- From Giving go to Accounts.
- Locate the desired account and click to open Account Details.
- Scroll to Transaction History and locate the transaction.
- Click the ellipsis (3 vertical dots) to open the drop down menu.
- Select Remove From Pledge. Once selected, the user receives a quick confirmation.
Click here for more information on how to attribute a gift to a pledge.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.