Getting Started with an Empty Page
This article describes the process for setting up a new empty page.
There are going to be multiple ways a page can be set up to have a particular layout. Below is an outline of what steps can be taken first to get a new Empty Page started.
1. Go to Pages and click on the New Page button.
2. Select Empty Page and enter in the page name (the page name created here will also be generated for the URL).
3. Click on the Add Page button and this will launch the newly created Empty Page.
4. First, a title can be inserted towards the top of the page in a row or into the current row. Drag and drop the H1 widget onto the page and put in the title.
5. Second, other widgets can follow, such as Text or Images that are going to fill the page with content.