This article describes how to use the List Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for List Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Build your list to start adding content
- Click add item to add additional items to the list
- Type a title in the Main list title field provided
- Click an existing list item to open the List Settings. You have the following options:
- + Image. Click to add an image.
- Item label. Type the item label. To hide the label, click the eye ( ) icon.
- Description. Type a description for the item. To hide the description, click the eye ( ) icon.
- Add link. Click and select the type of link you want to add to the item.
- Text on link. Type the text to display on the link. To hide the text on the link, click the eye ( ) icon.
- Re-order the list items by clicking and dragging on the 3 dots to the left of each item.
- To return to the first page and see if links and images are displayed, click here to change elements.
- Layout - select a layout style for the list
- Item Style
- Item Title
- Item Description
- Frame Style