This article describes how to use the Icon Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Icon Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Click Choose Icon to select an icon, or click Upload SVG File
- Link Image - Images can be linked to existing pages, URLs, or downloadable files. When a visitor clicks on the image, they will be taken to the link.
- Type Alt text for the icon, which enables search engines to recognize image content. Use text that clearly describes the image.
- Type a Tooltip for the icon, which will display when a user hovers over the image.
- Layout - select a layout for the Icon design
- Change the size of the widget by adjusting the Width and Height