Google Calendar Widget
This article describes how to use the Google Calendar Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Google Calendar Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
Google Calendar Content
- Once your Google calendar is made public, click Sign in with Google to connect account and you will see all the Google calendars associated with that account
- Select the calendar you want to display
- Select the day of the week you want the calendar to start on
Google Calendar Design
- Edit style for the Calendar
- Edit style for the Event Popup
- Edit style for Frame Style