Contact Form Widget
This article describes how to use the Contact Form Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Contact Form Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
Contact Form Content
- Form items
- Add field
- Change Submit Button Title
- By default, reCAPTCHA validation is added to new forms
- Change Form Title
- Click Submission Recipients to set the email address and subject for receiving form responses
- To set the confirmation and error messages to display when visitors submit a form, click Submission actions
- Click Tracking to add tracking code to your form and paste conversion code or AdWords in the field provided
- Send successful submission data to a third-party service
Contact Form Design
- Layout - select layout design for Contact Form
- Left of Right form alignment
- Style fields
- Style Buttons
- Style Image
- Frame Style
- Form Title
- Submission Message