Image Slider Widget
This article describes how to use the Image Slider Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Image Slider Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column.
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it.
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it.
Image Slider Content
- Remove the four default pictures by clicking the X at the top right corner of each picture.
- Click Add Image. Select any of the images you have in the image picker or upload your own by clicking on the + at the bottom left corner of the image picker.
- Click the image to edit the position, add Slider Tiler, Slider Caption, and Button (if desired)
Image Slider Design
- Layout – select layout for Image Slider
- Item Style for Title and Description
- Button Style
- Frame Style