Add a Religious Education Program For a Term
This article provides steps to add a program for a term.
An administrator can add a program for a term.
Complete the following steps to add a program:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms.
2. Click on the ellipsis to view the menu.
3. Click on View.
4. On the Term Details screen click on Add Program.
5. Enter the Program Name.
6. Select the eligible grade or level for the students from the drop down menu.
7. Enter the fee for the program.
8. Check the box to enable discounts.
9. Click on Save to process.
Note* The program was successfully added as a Program Option.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.
Click here for more information about editing or deleting a program.