Complete or Reopen a Term for Religious Education
This article describes steps to complete or reopen a term.
An Administrator can complete a term when a term has finished or no longer applies to a Religious Education program. Completing the term moves the active term card to the Completed Terms section. A completed term can also be reopened. A reason for an organization to reopen a term may be to reuse the term again under a different time period or if it was closed by mistake.
A term that has received no registrations can be deleted instead of being completed. If a term is deleted it cannot be reopened.
Here are the steps to complete or reopen a term:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms.
2. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) of the desired term to view the menu.
3. Click on View.
4. Click on the ellipses on the Terms Detain screen to view the menu.
5. Click on Complete a Term.
Note* The completed term is viewable on under Completed Terms on the Terms screen. (Click on the drop down to view the completed term.)
6. To reopen the term, click on the drop-down arrow and click on the completed term.
7. On Term Detail page, click on the ellipses and select Reopen Term.
Note* This reactivates the term and appears active again on the Terms screen.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.