Delete a Religious Education Term
This article provides steps to delete a Religious Education Term.
A term that has not received registrations can be deleted instead of being marked as completed. If a term is deleted it cannot be reopened like a term marked as complete can.
Here are the steps to delete a term:
- From Religious Education go to Terms.
- Locate the desired Term to Delete.
- On the term card, click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to see the drop down menu.
- Click on View to see the Term Details screen.
- On the Term Details screen, click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to see the drop down menu.
- Click on Delete Term.
- Click on Confirm to delete the term.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.