Record a Religious Education Registration Payment
This article provides steps to record a religious education registration payment.
A director of religious education can record a payment for a registration. The following are steps to complete that process.
Steps to record a payment for a registration:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms.
2. Select the desired Term.
3. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots).
4. Select View from the drop down menu.
5. Click on Registration from the main menu.
6. Locate and click on the desired registration to see the registration details.
7. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots).
8. From the menu select Record Payment.
9. Enter the Payment Date.
10. Enter the Payment Amount.
11. Enter Payment Type. (Cash, Check or Credit Card.)
12. Click on Save to process.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.