Request Updated Information for Directory
This article provides steps to request information from an individual, or for groups, to update Directory.
Within Directory, information can be requested from members with an email address individually or for groups of people. The process works the same once the individual receives the email.
Here are the steps to request updated information from an individual:
1. From the Family Screen click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the drop down menu.
2. Select Request Updated Information from the drop down menu.
3. Click Yes to confirm the action. The member should update their information with the unique, time-sensitive link within 14 days of receiving the information. Once the information is submitted, it needs administrator approval prior to becoming a part of the Directory information.
Here are the steps to request updated information from a Group via Quick Tasks:
1. Create a filter in Quick Tasks.
2. Select Request Updated Info from the options in the Filtered Results card.
3. Select Request Updated Info.
4. Click YES to confirm.
How to Update Your Information (from a family’s perspective) is outlined here.
Confirming or Rejecting Information
When a family has submitted updated information a new card can be viewed on the Directory Dashboard.
Click on “Verify Changes” to see what was submitted and accept or reject the update. Information that has been changed appears bolded. Accept all, select just a few, or reject them individually. Any changes that have been rejected are deleted from the system, this action cannot be undone.
Updates that are accepted are noted in the Activity Page for that family.
Overview of Request Updates