Edit Suggested Gift
This article provides steps to edit suggested gift amounts.
When a fund is created the fund form provides an option to enter up to 12 pre-defined suggested gift amounts to help donors select an amount to donate. A Giving Administrator can change those suggestions.
Here are the steps to Edit a Suggested Gift:
- From Giving to go Funds.
- From the Online Funds card click on the desired Fund to get to the fund detail screen.
- From the fund details screen click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to open the menu.
- From the menu select Edit Suggested Gifts. (Previous suggested gifts can be viewed if previously set when the fund was created.)
- From the side sheet add or edit up to 12 suggested gift amounts for this Fund. The donor can click on a suggested gift amount button or enter their own donation amount. The suggested gift amount buttons will appear in the order they are added.
- Add or Edit your gift amount, click on the plus sign, or press enter.
- Click on Save.Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.