Search for a Volunteer
This article provides steps to search for a volunteer in the Mission Pathways application.
The steps are similar for an administrator to search for a volunteer associated with a session or a retreat.
Here are the steps to search for a volunteer:
1. Click on Sessions and Retreats on the homepage.
2. Click on the desired Session or Retreat. Ensure the correct tab is selected at the top of the page to see the Sessions and Retreats.
3. Select Volunteers from the main menu.
4. To search for a Session Volunteer, enter the Name (First or Last can be used), Phone number, Email address, Primary Role, Secondary Role or Date Added.
Click on Filter arrows to sort information alphabetically or numerically. (Hover over the column header to view and click on the filter arrows.)
Note* The filtering on the Retreat Volunteer page looks slightly different, but the functionality is similar. There are more search options; Skills, Faith Journey, and Preferred Roles. Date Added is not a search feature in Retreat.
5. Click on the Volunteer to see Volunteer details page
6. If a volunteer cannot be found, one can be added quickly by clicking on the Plus sign icon. (This is the same on the Session Volunteer page.)
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.