Add Encounter Session Planning Notes
This article provides steps to add Encounter Session Planning notes.
Notes can be added to any session. They can be edited or deleted at any time. You can insert links, images, video, tables, emoticons, special characters, and upload files using the rich text editor.
Complete these steps to add Encounter Session Planning notes:
1. From the homepage click on Encounter Session and Retreats.
2. In Overview select the desired Session.
3. In Session Detail click on Planning Notes.
4. Using the rich text editor, enter the desired notes.
As an example:
2 months out - recruit volunteers
2 months out - Find location
1 month out - plan food menu, recruit prep and clean-up
2 weeks out - confirm location, send schedule to volunteers, contact participants with a reminder
1 week out - volunteer training
1 week out - confirm food
Note* These types of notes can be copied and pasted into the next event as they apply.
5. Click on the Save button when the notes are complete.
Note* Click on Planning Notes again to review or edit notes.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.