This article provides steps to run a Member List report.
An Admin can run a Member List report that pulls a list of all members in the system with particular filters.
Here are the steps:
1. From Directory go to Reporting
2. Select Member List as the Report Type from the drop down menu.
3. Select the Date Range for registration.
4. For a Custom Date Range, select the desired date range.
5. Select the status as Active or Inactive. To return results who are both active or inactive choose Select All.
6. Select the Registration Status.
7. Filter for any desired tags.
8. Click Run Report. Adjust and refresh the report if necessary.
The system returns all applicable results with 25 results per page. Reconfigure the filters or click the cloud icon to download a CSV file of this information to your computer.
The CSV file includes each field listed on the screen with the address items in individual columns.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.