Add and View a Sacrament
This article provides information about Sacrament and steps to add and view a Sacrament in the system.
The administrator can add Sacraments to the member's details. Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, and Marriage can only be added once and the information can be updated. Penance, Anointing of the Sick, and Holy Orders can be added multiple times and updated. A Marriage Sacrament is shared between two individuals, see this article for an overview.
Here are the steps to add a Sacrament:
1. From the Member Detail Page, select Sacraments from the main menu.
2. Click on Add Sacrament.
3. Select the desired Sacrament from the drop down menu. The menu selections reflect the current state as sacraments are added for this member.
4. Enter the date, location, and any notes. Placing a checkmark in the box titled Sacrament Performed By auto populates the name of the church into the location field.
5. Enter or select the Clergy from the drop-down menu.
6. Enter the name or names of the Witnesses.
7. Enter the Registry Information for the Sacrament. (ie. Baptism Register, page 16, line 2.)
8. Upload the Sacrament certificate.
9. Click Add Sacrament to process the Sacrament information.
The Sacrament badge can be viewed on the member card.
And, also on the Family Details Screen.
Sacrament Activity is listed on the Activity card.
The date of the sacrament can be viewed by hovering over any sacrament icon.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.