Change Head of Household in Directory
If you have opted in to Early Access for Custom fields, please see Early Access - Change Head of Household in Directory for more specific information.
To learn more about Early Access features and to find out how to opt in, please see Early Access Overview.
This article provides steps to change the head of household in Directory.
If you need, you can change the head of household after the Family has been Added in Directory.
Complete the following steps to change the head of household:
1. In Directory, search for and select the desired family.
2. On the Family Detail card, click the ellipsis to view the drop-down menu.
3. In the drop-down menu, select Change Head of Household from the menu.
4. Choose the New Head of Household in the drop-down list.
5. If the Member Type should be changed, select New Type for Current Head of Household.
6. Click the Update button.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.