Change Member Type
This article provides steps to Change a Member Type within Directory.
There are five Member Types to select from when adding a member or family; Head of Household, Spouse, Adult, Child, and Other. The Member Type can be changed at any time. Click here for a description of each type. Assign the Member Type when adding the family or change it from the Member Screen on the Member card.
Here are the steps to change the Type:
1. From Directory go to Dashboard to search and click on a family to view the Family Details.
2. From the menu click on Family Members.
3. Click View Details for the family member needing a Type Change.
4. Click on the ellipses and select Change Type from the dropdown menu.
5. Select the preferred Member Type from the drop-down and click "save" to update the Member Type.
Note* Not all Member Types are available to be selected for each specific scenario. For example, Head of Household or Spouse would not be necessary to select when changing a type from child to adult. Head of Household and Spouse would only be available for selection for scenarios that would require them.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.