Request Family Information to Update Directory
This article provides steps to request information from a member to update Directory.
In Directory, you can request updated family information for a single family or use Quick Task filters to send out a group of email requests to multiple families at once. The member's response process is the same, whether the request was sent individually or in a group. The information request allows the head of household (or spouse, if there is no head of household email address) to confirm or update the following family information:
- Last Name
- Family Phone Number
- Primary Address
Complete the following steps to request information from a family to update Directory:
1. In Directory, select Families and Members in the main menu.
2. Search for the desired family.
3. Click the Family to view the Family Detail screen.
4. On the family detail card, click the ellipsis to view the drop-down menu.
5. In the drop-down menu, select Request Updated Information.
6. Click Yes to confirm the action. The email is sent to the head of household (or spouse, if there is no email recorded for the head of household). The member can update their information with the unique, time-sensitive link within 14 days of receiving the information.
When a family submits updated information, a new card appears on the Directory Dashboard. Verify the changes by accepting or declining them. Any changes that have been declined are deleted from the system. This action cannot be undone.
Updates that are accepted are noted in the Activity Page for that family.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.