Refund a Donor Account for a Removed Donor
This article provides steps to locate and refund a Donor Account that has been deleted.
- From Giving select Reporting.
- At Configure Report, from the drop down menu, select the Giving Detail Report.
- After selecting the appropriate report elements, click on Run Report.
- From the desired Fund, click on Show Transactions.
- Locate the desired line item. (Donors Name)
- From the Ellipses (3 vertical dots) you can view both the Account Detail or View Transaction. (Viewing the Transaction will show you the Contribution Details.)
- Select Account Detail.
- From the Transaction History select the desired transaction.
- From the Ellipsis (3 vertical dots) select the option to Refund.
- Select a Refund Reason.
- Click on Submit.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.