Update Household Information for a Mission Pathways profile.
5. Enter the Household Name. (Click on the x to delete the current entry.)
6. Click on the pencil icon to edit the next section.
7. Place a checkmark in the box if this parishioner is the Primary Contact.
8. Click on the drop-down menu to select the parishioner's role in the household. (Head, Husband, Wife, Spouse, Adult, or Child.)
9. Make the appropriate selection if necessary to Remove from Household, and then determine if the profile should be Added to an Existing Household or if a New Household should be Created.)
Note* All profiles associated with this person can be viewed here. Changes can be made as needed. Moving a person into this household must be done from their profile.
10. Click on Save.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.