Update Spirituality Information in Mission Pathways
This article provides steps to update spirituality information in the Mission Pathways profile module.
The spirituality information, which indicates the parishioner's current church or parish, religious affiliation, and belief system can be updated in the profile module.
Complete the steps to update spirituality information:
1. On the homepage click on Accompany Find People.
5. Update the spirituality information as necessary.
6. Select the current church or parish from the drop-down list. If the name of the church or parish is not there, enter Other as a selection.
7. If “other” was selected in the first step, enter the name of the church or parish in the second field. (Clicking on the x removes a previous entry.)
8. Select a Religious Affiliation from the drop-down menu.
9. Select a Belief System from the drop-down menu.
10. Click on Save.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.