Edit Payment Options for Religious Education
This article provides steps to Edit Payment Options.
An administrator can edit payment options when necessary. By making these edits, administrators ensure a seamless and tailored payment experience for religious education participants, aligning with various preferences and accommodating diverse financial situations.
Complete the following steps to edit payment options:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms.
2. Click on the ellipsis of the desired term to view the menu.
3. Click on View.
4. Click on the ellipsis on the Term Details screen to view the drop-down menu.
5. Click on Edit Payment Options.
6. Make necessary edits on the side sheet.
-Accept online payment of fees.
-Set payment options of either the total amount, weekly, or monthly.
-Set the payment due date for either the end of registration, end of the term, or create a custom date.
-Enter a General Ledger Account Number if desired.
Accept credit card payments online.
7. Click on Update to process.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.