Grow Group Events Attendance Report
This article provides steps to run an Event Attendance Report for your Grow Groups.
The Grow Group Events Attendance Report helps you keep track of group member attendance at Grow Group events. You can run the Events Attendance report for all, selected, or single events within any time range you specify.
Complete the following steps to run an Event Attendance Report for your Grow Groups:
1. Click the Groups button to go to the Grow module.
2. Select Calendar in the main menu to view the Calendar page.
3. On the calendar, click the Event Attendance Report icon.
4. Select a date range for the report using the calendar fields. All events for all Grow Groups within the date range are automatically included in the report.
5. To run the report for only certain events within the date range, use the select events drop-down menu to select the event(s) for which you want to run the report.
6. Click the Generate Report button.
The Events Attendance Report page appears, displaying the member attendance by event. To download the report, click Download Excel Report on the Events Attendance Report card.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.