Gift Status Filters
This article provides information on the various statuses of a Gift.
A Gift can be cancelled, fulfilled, scheduled, suspended or paused. Below the various statuses are explained in detail.
- Cancelled – The donor or staff user explicitly cancelled this gift before it had fully completed processing. For one time gifts this would mean the gift never processed. For recurring gifts this would stop the gift from processing any future recurrences
- Fulfilled – This is a gift that has successfully processed everything it was intended to process and will not process any future transactions.
- Scheduled – This is any gift that has a next contribution date in the future and will process a transaction on that date
- Suspended – This is a scheduled gift that had a problem with its associated payment method and was suspended by the system. It will not process until a user corrects the problem and it reverts back into a “Scheduled” state. When unsuspending the gift, if the next scheduled date has passed, the user must select a new date that is in the future.
- Paused – This is a scheduled gift that the donor or staff user explicitly paused. This gift will not process again until the user “Resumes” the gift. When resuming the gift, if the next scheduled date has passed, the user must select a new date that is in the future.