Change Organization Public Image
This article provides steps to change the organization’s public image on the site.
A user can change an organization's public image anytime.
Complete these steps to change the organization public image:
1. Go to Settings and click on the ellipsis to view the drop down menu.
2. Click on Change Public Image.
3. Click continue to open the page to edit your public image.
4. Select an image. The minimum image size when creating a fund is 672 x 336 pixels.
5. Click on Save Image to process.
Note* To upload an image instead, scroll down.
Check this out for more information on how to Launch a Public Fund List Page.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.