This article provides steps to remove a Registration Date for a family in Directory.
A family does not have to be marked as Registered to be part of Directory. A family can be marked as registered when inputting their initial information at the bottom of the Head of Household information or, an administrator can set the registration Date for a family in Directory at any time. Registered families are counted on the Directory Dashboard Cards.
A Registration date can be removed or changed at any time.
Here are the steps to remove a Registration Date for a family in Directory:
1. From Directory click on Family and Members in the main menu.
2. Search for the desired family.
3. Click on the family to view the Family Detail card.
4. Click on the ellipsis to view the drop down menu.
5. Select Remove Registration from the menu.
6. Click on the YES button to confirm the desire to remove this family's registration.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your
keyboard when you are finished viewing.