Reconcile a Batch with a Bank Statement
This article provides information and steps to reconcile a batch against a bank statement.
Staff can reconcile a batch against a bank statement and mark the batch as reconciled. Staff can also click into each batch to see the details as well as update the report.
The Reconcile Batches page provides the ability to keep a record of all the batches that have cleared your bank account by "check-marking" the batch. It saves the check mark and always shows that batch as having been reconciled unless you click to remove the check mark.
Complete the steps to reconcile a batch:
1. From Giving go to Reconcile Batches against a bank statement.
2. Select the desired Timeframe.
3. Select the Transaction Date.
4. Select the Deposit Account.
5. The checkbox beside each batch can be marked with a check once you have reconciled that batch with your bank statement.
6. Click on any batch to see the Batch Details including the Names and Types in that particular batch.
Click here for steps to run a Reconciliation Report.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.