Select a Different Deposit Account for a Fund
This article provides steps to select a different Deposit Account for a Fund.
If there are multiple merchants set up, when editing a Fund, or at the time a new Fund is added, whether it is public or internal, the user can select the merchant Deposit Account that is going to be used for that Fund from a drop down list of merchants. The selection of merchants that are presented are based on the merchants that were previously assigned to the Online Giving platform, and to the Fund.
Here are the steps to change a deposit account for a Fund:
1. Click on the Fund to see the Fund Details.
2. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the drop down list.
3. Select Edit Fund Settings.
4. Select the desired Deposit Account from the list. By changing the account, any active recurring gifts using an unsupported payment method will not process.
5. Click on Save to process the change.
Click here for more information about multiple merchant (deposit) accounts.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.