Send a Customized Pledge Statement to Donors
This article provides steps to send customized pledge statements to donors.
A staff member can send a customized pledge statement to a donor to remind them of the pledge or just to let them know the state of their pledge. The customized pledge statement can be set up when the Giving Administrator sets up a new fund, and edited at any time.
In a pledge statement email, a donor can view the name of the fund, their donations, progress and how much they have left to fulfill their pledge for this particular fund. This is significant because a donor may pledge to many different funds.
Additionally, within the email the donor receives, a link is provided to take them directly to their online donor account, in case they desire to make a gift.
The staff member can also send a customized thank you message.
Complete the following steps to send a customized pledge statement:
1. From Giving go to Funds.
2. Click on the Fund to see the Fund Details.
3. Click on Pledges.
4. Click on Filters.
5. Ensure the Statement Sent and Statement Not Sent filters are selected.
6. Click Apply.
7. From the Pledges screen click on the ellipsis to view the drop-down menu.
8. Select Send Statement Email.
9. Select Yes to confirm you want to continue. (The system displays how many recipients will receive a statement email message and how many are not eligible to because they do not have an email address.)
Note* The donor receives a pledge statement email message, in which they can view the name of the fund, their pledge amount, how much they have donated, how many days to goal, and how much they have left on their pledge.
Additionally, within that email, the My Gifts button is a link provided to the donor to conveniently take them directly to their online donor account, if they desire to make a gift.
Check this out to find out more about how to edit a customized pledge statement email.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.