Update Basic Information in Mission Pathway's Profile Module
5. Update the basic information as necessary.
1. Select the most appropriate response for gender.
2. Enter the parishioner's date of birth.
3. Enter a region if applicable. Regions can be used to group your members by geographic areas.
4. Indicate if the parishioner has any allergies.
5. List dietary restrictions.
6. Place a checkmark in the box if this profile is for a youth, and then enter the grade, graduation year, and school from the drop-down menus.
6. Click on Save.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.