Run a Tax Report for a Family or Member from the Directory
This article provides steps to run a tax report for a family or individual member from Directory via the family or member detail screen.
Steps to run a Tax report from the Directory:
1. From Directory go to Families and Members. 2. Search for and locatethe desired family or member.
3a. From the Family Details card click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) and click on Tax Report.
3b. From the Family Member’s card select the Member and click on View Details.
For a member to have Tax Report as a selection in the
dropdown menu they must be Tracked Separately.
4. From the ellipses dropdown menu select Tax Report.
5. On Configure Report select the Report Timeframe. 6. Click on the box to to Send Emails. (Select this option to automatically email tax statements to donors who have emails addresses. 7. Click on Run Tax Report to download the individual report.
8. Answer Yes to continue for the confirmation statement, “Donors that have email addresses will be emailed a copy of their tax statement. Any statements that cannot be emailed will be included in a PDF and downloaded. Do you want to continue?”
9. A pop up confirms Tax Statement emails have been sent.