Accounting Exports for Online Giving
This article provides information about Accounting Exports for Online Giving.
There are a few Accounting Exports available for different church management systems. If an organization does not have OSV Church Manager, they can export their data using one of the available exports. The export creates files in the format that the user’s church management systems expect.
Here are steps to export data based on what export is selected for Accounting Exports:
1. From Giving go to Online Giving Exports.
2. Make an export selection from the dropdown list for Accounting Exports.
3. Select a Date Range. The output lumps all transactions from the selected dates into one post with today's date.
4. Select what is desired to create deposits: Online Giving Contributions, Form Payments, Online Giving Contributions, Offline Giving Contributions.
5, Check the box to Only export contributions not yet exported, if desired.
6. Click on Export to process.
Click here for more information about Custom Online Exports.