Quick Task: Replace Envelope List
This article provides information on how to replace an envelope list using Quick Tasks.
To ensure the envelope list is current, use the Replace Envelope List task in Quick Tasks.
Here are the steps:
1. From Directory click on Quick Tasks.
2. Begin filtering for families with the necessary attributes for the list. (Tags, Demographics, Status, Before Registration Date to filter for families that were registered prior to that date.)
Note* Unless a family has been removed from the list manually when deactivated, they might be on an envelope list. It can be a good idea to replace this envelope list every periodically. Only a family with an envelope number who has an address can be added to an envelope list.
This task will remove all members currently on this list and replace them with the filtered results.
3. Click on Replace Envelope Lists.
4. Select the desired Envelope Lists from the drop down list.
5. Click Replace Envelope List to complete the task.
The system will provide information on the number of families removed or added, asking for a confirmation to continue.
6. Click Yes to process.