Online Gift Analysis Report
This article provides steps to create a report that lists gifts and the status of that gift.
Running a Scheduled Gift report lists information on active gifts. This report is only available if Online Giving is activated and only lists online gifts. The report does not include fulfilled gifts. The timeframe is filtering on the gift next scheduled date.
The Online Gift Analysis report allows for a specific gift status to be selected, such as Cancelled, Suspended, or Paused. It can show you who has paused or cancelled their donation.
Complete these steps to run an Online Gift Analysis report:
1. From Giving go to Reporting.
2. Select the report Online Gift Analysis from the dropdown menu.
3. Select desired Funds to include in the report. Select specific funds by clicking the dropdown and selecting the box beside that particular fund or click the check box at the top to select all funds. Use the search field at the top to type in part of the fund name to locate a fund quickly.
4. Select the Gift Status. (More than one status can be selected.)
5. Select from either the Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Year To Date, Last Year or choose a Custom Date Range and use the calendar to set the dates. The timeframe is filtering on the gift next scheduled date. For example, when viewing gifts that are cancelled for a date range, you are not filtering for the gifts that had their status changed during that time frame, you are looking at the gifts that should have processed during that time frame that did not because they were in a cancelled state.
6. Select the desired Sort from either Next Contribution, Last Name, Status, Frequency, or Amount.
7. Select Run Report to process.
The Name, Status, and Total Gifts Balance is provided for each fund and displayed in the selected sort format.
Reports can be reconfigured using the dropdown selections and run again by selecting the Update Report button.
Reports can be printed or Exported via PDF, Excel and CSV from the cloud icon dropdown.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.