This article provides steps to enable or disable a default fund for Text to Give.
An online fund can be designated as a Text to Give fund when it is created. A specific online fund can be designated to be the Text to Give Default Online Fund for the times when a donor does not indicate a specific Fund Code when they text to give. The default fund can be enabled or disabled at any time.
Complete the following steps to enable or disable a default fund for Text to Give:
1. Click on Settings in the main menu.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down to locate the Text to Give Settings card.
3. Click on the ellipsis to view the drop-down menu.
4. Select Edit Default Fund.
5. Turn toggle on to Enablea Default Fund, and select a default fund from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on Save.
7. Turn the toggle off to Disable the Default Fund.
8. Click on Save.
Note* A Disabled Default Fund reflects as Not Set on the Text to Give Settings card.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.